Our Florida Vacation: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Cocoa Beach & Zip Lining at Gatorland

We took a family vacation last week to Florida.  We spent 2 days at Magic Kingdom, 1 at Epcot,  2 at Cocoa Beach and 1 day zip lining.  Yes even Maya got in on the action.   

It was such a fun and exhausting time.  We went to Disneyland last year during the same time (ie Fall Break at my son's school). Next time we are taking the time to attend the Halloween party.  After speaking to many people apparently it is a must do.  One of the big differences this time is we put a big focus on meeting the characters.  My daughter loved meeting them.  I lost count but I think we meet around 20 different ones (small sampling below).   
I need a specific call out for the zip lining.  It was an activity my hubby planned and it was one of my favorite parts.  We had zip lined once before in Belize over the rain forest.  This was a completely different experience since we had our 2 and 6 year olds along for the fun. Anyway, Enjoy the photos....

This is the first picture we took at Magic Kingdom and it turns out as one of my favorites!!  


My family as we were leaving the park on the last day.... (Clearly exhausted :-))
 Maya and Princess Aurora
 Cinderellas Castle with fireworks
 Halloween Mickey Pumpkin
My family and Minnie Mouse at Pete's Silly Sideshow
Epcot
 My family with Mickey Mouse

Epcot around the World: Donald Duck in Mexico
 Fireworks, laser show at Epcot: Illumincations
Cocoa Beach







Zip Lining at Gatorland








The End of a Wonderful Week!!
All images (C) Kelly Dixon Photography

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life.updates Summer 2017

Jamaica Mon! One Love